2018 Payment Schedule
- Within 10 days of dated acceptance letter: Non-refundable deposit of $500 to reserve your place both in the residence hall. Students who do not deposit within 10 days will not be guaranteed housing.
- May 1st, 2018: Full payment of all fees required. If payment is not received by this date, the student will forfeit their place to a student on the waiting list. Note: if you are on a payment plan, as long as the majority of your tuition is paid on or before May 1st, you will retain your position in the festival.
- June 2, 2018: Last date to withdraw and receive a refund of 50% of the tuition *(not including the non-refundable deposit of $500 and $1580, $1765 double occupancy) housing fee. No refunds will be made after June 2, 2017, for any reason.
Due to the need to submit housing lists in advance, no refund of housing payments will be given after June 2nd, 2018
2018 Payment Plans
Contributing profoundly to the development of young musicians, the Sewanee Summer Music Festival tuition is a significant investment in one’s music education and career. We recognize that the expense may be a challenge to your budget. We’re here to help by offering no-cost payment plans.
You can choose to split the tuition payment into multiple installments due on the dates outlined below, with no additional fee.
FOR EXAMPLE: Let’s say your tuition is $4,655, and you’ve paid your $500 tuition deposit.
- 100 Refundable Damage Deposit
- 500 Tuition Deposit
- potential scholarship awarded
$4,255 Your invoice amount
TWO PAYMENTS (preferred)
Paid on April 15 and May 15
This allows the final payment to be submitted prior to June 1st
Paid on the April 15, May 1st and 15th and June 1st and 15th
This allows for the majority of tuition to be paid by June 1st
Please note: Payments are non-refundable if you select this payment plan option
If you wish to be placed on a payment plan, please complete the form below.
Payment plan registration
Check Payments and the Damage Deposit of $100
If you are paying fees by check, the damage deposit should be paid by a second check. This will expedite the return of the damage deposit six to eight weeks after the end of the Festival.