- Within 14 days of dated acceptance letter: Non-refundable deposit of $500 will reserve your place both in the residence hall. Students who do not deposit within 10 days will not be guaranteed housing.
- May 1st, 2020: Full payment of all fees, less any scholarship required. If payment is not received by this date, the student will forfeit their place to a student on the waiting list.
- May 21, 2020: Last day to withdraw and receive 50% refund of tuition, less housing costs and deposit.
Absolutely no refunds, for any reason, will be given after May 21st, 2020
Once you have been admitted and moved from the deposit stage to the tuition stage, you will be able to make partial payments on your tuition balance, as long as your final payment is completed by May 1st.
Please ‘Continue’ your application to complete the tuition payment and additional information. If you are not ready to make the full tuition payment, you may make partial payments from now until the deadline. Before the deadline, the full tuition must be paid and all additional information must be submitted.
To make partial payments:
- In the application, select ‘Pay & Submit’
- Insert the amount you would like to pay at that time > Pay
- You will receive a confirmation with the amount that you have paid and what the remaining balance is
- Repeat these steps until the full payment is complete (before the deadline)